Friday, September 27, 2019

A New Phase of My Life

Hi everyone! It's me again :)
This time I can say that I have entered a new phase of my life.Well, in 2018 I feel that I didn't have enough time for (almost) everything, of course including writing, every time I was busy planning for my wedding (November 17th, 218), everything seems so stressful at that time, but I kept telling myself that "You can do it! This too, will pass", and we passed it already now, yay!
Everything was running so smooth (I thank God for this).
I even have a chance to finally realized my childhood dream (okay, I'm blushing now).
So, when I was a kid, I like music and I love singing, I don't care even I have a good voice or not, I'm still doin' it anyway :D and I have a dream that one day... I can sing a song at my wedding, that's just a dream that I keep by myself for quite a long time.
Uniquely, my spouse-to-be (from now on, I will mention him by his name: Edi) also likes music since he was a little. He was playing piano and keyboard since he was in elementary school. In junior high school, he also did a Sunday service, by playing a keyboard in his church, and he really loves to serve God with his talent, and Praise The Lord, he's still doing it until now. Then, he also has a dream that one day he will be playing the piano at his wedding (a grand piano if it's possible). He once told me "can you imagine, wouldn't it be great if two of us can collaborate in our wedding? I will play the piano, and you sing". OMG, what a perfect match!
Then we had to pick a venue. Edi's family are in Metro, Lampung; and my family are in Jakarta. By some considerations, we decided to hold the wedding reception in Jakarta. Apparently, my parents prefer a family dinner reception with round table; as they want an intimate wedding reception with satisfied guests, they want all the guests to enjoy their dinner and they don't need to queue to take their food. Well said, Edi's parents also agree, and we were doing it anyway!
We finally pick Grand Ballroom of Golden Sense Restaurant in Mangga Dua Square as our wedding venue. Thank God, they have a grand piano, and it's also included in charge we have to pay.
Our wedding vendors were pushing us (too much) to realize that 'wildest dream', as everybody knows Edi was a shy one, he doesn't like to be in the spotlight, and he was also sooo nervous, he said that "I don't think we can do that, we'll be very busy and tired on that day, don't you think it will be so much pressure to us?" Hell yes, to be honest, all he said is true, but... I just really want to do this, should we? But finally, we just keep going with that plan. I asked him to choose what kind of music he wants to play, and what song I have to sing. After quite long discussion, we finally choose "River Flows in You" by Yiruma as a music Edi would play at the beginning, then he walked to me, and I would sing "Your Love" by Delon feat. Gita Gutawa. There was no practice to this performance, at all. We were too busy handle anything. And as two kiddos who dream high to realize their childhood dream, I can say it's quite good, at least it's not bad, hahaha. Edi played the music perfectly, I have to say that. But I don't think I did as good as he did, but at least I didn't ruin the reception, I swear, lol.
So, the party is over, everything runs as smooth as we expected, even beyond our expectation.
I thank God for everything, for everyone who are working hard to make this happened, I really really appreciate you guys.
Please wish and shower us with abundance blessings and love as we hope anything as being possible to us by means of His Grace.
I will write again later about my marriage life.
Good day to you all :)

No comments:

Why would I even Consider Thinking of Self-Upgrading?

Pernahkah kalian berpikir "Kenapa ya gw kok segini2 aja? Udah kerja sekian tahun disini tapi ya begini2 aja, there is not much differen...